If you wish to purchase this machine please contact the sales team +27 11 468 1453
The R-Tech TIG160PDC is a feature rich 160Amp TIG Welder with 240V input, high frequency starting, pulse welding, slope up/down, LED display, high 35% duty cycle.
- 160Amp TIG Welding Output @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 100Amp TIG Welding Output @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 125Amp MMA Welding Output @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 240V Single Phase Input 13A
- Built with SIEMENS IGBT'S
- Pulse welding - Pulsing on and off reduces excess heat build up and lessens deforming of the work.
- HF-Start Instant Arc at the press of a button - get a clean start every time.
- Slope up 0 - 5 Seconds - Gradual increase in power to the start of the weld - improves overall finishing.
- Slope down 0 - 5 Seconds -Gradual decrease in power at the end of the weld - improves overall finishing
- Pulse Frequency range 0.5Hz - 25Hz
- Gas post flow 1 -10 Seconds
- 2T/4T Trigger Operation (trigger latching)
- Suitable for welding all types of steel (welds 4-5mm)
- Industrial quality metal chassis
- L.E.D Amperage Display (actual not preset)
- Cooling fan with thermostatic protection
- Generator Friendly - Generator must be minimum of 5KVA and fitted with AVR (auto voltage regulation)
- Nett Weight 13KG - Dimensions (mm) 425x195x310 - Lightweight and portable with a handy carry strap
- Package Includes: R-Tech TIG160PDC TIG welder, 4m WP17 TIG torch, Earth Lead, MMA Lead, gas hose, Mains Cable, Argon Regulator, owners manual, torch consumables kit including tungstens
- Two Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed